Thursday, September 27, 2007

Black Jesus Walks

In order for Black Jesus to exist
you need to believe.
-- Saint Goldie




Many people of varied demographics carry a flame for that one last magic trick: The return of Jesus. I'm not the only one. Thank you to all who voted their conscience.

When growing up has lost it's charm I long for that last resort of hopes. I want the supernatural to take over. I want Jesus to be black -- just like he was the first time and I want Jesus to sue God.

And I want Jesus to be in the United State Senate!

And I want Jesus to save the United States from Chapel Perilous and take spaceship earth to the Celestial Kingdom located in a Nebula.

And then the best part is my fall pick for returned Jesus, Senator Chambers, does not believe in God. YET he sued him!

I don't believe in Jesus but I want him to come back!

No comments: