My sources tell me his robot, Ro-BONG is doing okay. So stop texting him about it. The cost per text on the moon is OUT OF THIS WORLD.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Finall, Thom got back to us! He's been so flakey since he got that place on the South side....
This new "work" of his is really indicative of his environment.... You can tell he's really pushing himself to channel his new, astro side. THAT will be the way he takes over completely, a new Music genre all his own: Astro.
Tell Thom I say HI and I'll stop with the texts. Maybe he'll call me back next full moon....
this is a humorous blog and or social commentary blog... not to be taken seriously or used against me in any way, shape or form.
I am often outraged. I believe in vulgarity. Vulgar is a word used when talking about "naughty" language. To me vulgar means "common" and of the people. Sometimes I swear and attack... I have the freedom to do that here on my blog. I wish everyone had a blog because then everyone would have a voice.
Topics of this blog include: Journalist that LIE Politicians that LIE Cool movies Kitties R.Kelly Civil Rights Human Rights
Like the Oregon Public Broadcasting campaign goes: You can't not think.
I had a dream that I was buying chocolate covered gummy bears. The people at the counter made me empty the contents of my purse. The wanted to make sure I didn't steal cinnamon bears. NO JOKE!
1 comment:
Finall, Thom got back to us! He's been so flakey since he got that place on the South side....
This new "work" of his is really indicative of his environment.... You can tell he's really pushing himself to channel his new, astro side. THAT will be the way he takes over completely, a new Music genre all his own: Astro.
Tell Thom I say HI and I'll stop with the texts. Maybe he'll call me back next full moon....
Post a Comment